This policy is valid from 23 April 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact thepalmettoqueen at gmail dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Facebook, Twitter, and any other social networks I may be on are all extensions of my blog.
The Palmetto Queen is a PR friendly blog. I would love to work with you and post reviews and/or giveaways on my blog. It can be anything. This is a blog about my life and all of the things that make up my crazy beautiful life. I am interested in a wide range of products and activities including organizational products, makeup, books, children's products, and many many more.
If I choose to review your product/ host a giveaway, I will write a full-length post and promote it on any and all social media outlets, including Facebook and Twitter. It will be promoted for the duration of the giveaway if applicable.
If you are interested in your product or service being showcased on The Palmetto Queen, I would love to hear from you.
- I require the non-refundable product to be shipped to me with plenty of time for me to use, get to know, and form my opinion on the product.
- I will always contact you prior to posting my review if there are any questions or concerns.
- I will email you a link to the review as soon as it is published, as well as inform you of any and all promotional tactics I plan to use.
- If a giveaway is included, I will provide you with the delivery information for the winner of the contest for said company to ship.
- I will always include a disclosure with the giveaway and review according to FTC policy.
- I will include any links, statements, and additional protocol that you require, as long as it does not interfere with my ability to accurately express my honest opinion.
If you are interested in having a review and/ or giveaway on The Palmetto Queen, please contact me at thepalmettoqueen(at)gmail(dot)com
I have decided to use affiliate links on this blog as a way to supplement my income. This allows me to spend time making this blog the best it can be. If used inside of posts, I will always point this out at the beginning of the post. Please never feel pressured to participate. I appreciate you reading about my passions and want you to enjoy visiting me, and find useful information. I will always be honest in reviews I write.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org