What you need:
- Perpetual Calendar
- Boxes of birthday cards (and special ones for special people)
- A Calendar with pockets (ours comes from the local power co-op each year)
- Sticky Notes
- Stamps (although these could be purchased each month)
While this process is simple, the time is what is spent!
Super Simple Steps:
- Make sure your perpetual calendar is filled out with birthdays and anniversaries
- Fill out each birthday card for the entire year (do not seal)
- If you want to add a gift or money, write it on a sticky note and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the cards (although this step can be done as you mail it.
- Divide the cards by month, but put the first week of the month with the previous month. You will have a month's worth of cards together, but the first birthdays of the month will still be on time.
- Stick the cards in the appropriate pocket.
- At the beginning of each month, pull the cards, check for stickies, seal and mail.
- Be known as the woman who does it all and sends birthday cards on time.