As I have mentioned before, I have been taking on a huge project- getting kid clutter organized. The hardest of this is all the toys! One toy box just doesn't work. They have a ton of toy sets and when they are mixed together, it creates chaos. When I was given the opportunity to review these EightyFive Storage boxes ($16.99 on Amazon), I knew they would be perfect.
They are larger than I thought, making them absolutely perfect. Not only are the colors bright and gorgeous, but the design in general is. They collapse for easy storage, have velcro closures, and handles on each side. I have found so many uses for these boxes that I might need a couple more sets! Use them for electronics, stationery, toys, clothing, accessories, crafts, and more.
- This DURABLE Storage Bin measures Small - 25x20x14cm, Medium - 30x25x10cm, Large - 34x30x19cm
- CHILD-FRIENDLY and Perfect to store and organize Art and Craft Books Toys, Makeup and more
- MINIMAL SPACE used with the Collapsible design and stores away neatly when not in need
- 100% Nonwoven polypropylene Material
- Foldable bin set comes with a cardboard base keeping cube STURDY
Thee boxes seem plenty sturdy enough, even for toys. I have actually put mega blocks in the largest. The kids have gotten so many sets of these over the years, that I was clueless as to how to store them, but this box holds almost all of them (the rest I will either store or use with school).