Disclaimer: While I have received some items to review, these are items I truly believe will make great gifts.
If you are like me, most of the dads you shop for "already have everything," making it nearly impossible to shop for them. I've gathered some items that are unique and useful- I'm sure there is something here for each dad on your list.
1. Cheerson Quadcopter: This fun and unique gift will not only impress dad, but the kids as well. An excellent beginner quadcopter, it is easy to learn, durable, and has impressive features. Learn more from my review.
2. Man Crate: Man Crates offers unique and personalized crates for that man who already has everything. Choose from jerky, Ammo cans, wooden crates, project kits, retro gamer, and more. there is a wide variety of options - one for everyone. Learn more at ManCrates.com
3. August Bluetooth Beanie: Can't decide to get him a new beanie, headphones, or a Bluetooth headset? Get all three with this amaing beanie! It has excellent sound quality, easy to use, rechargeable, and comfortable. What is better. He can easily wear it with his favorite hoodie too. Find out more on Amazon.
4. BrickSwag Subscription Box: Is he a Legos fan? Mine is! This subscription box arrives each month with a t-shirt, build kits, build magazine, trading cards, and more. Looking for something for dad and the kids to do together? This is perfect. Read my review here.
5. Cave Tools Grilling Rack: Is the dad in your life a grilling enthusiast? Then this Kabob rack is just what they need. Easily create kabobs, cook them on the grill or fire, and turn them so they get the perfect grilling every time. See more in my review.