Here is the infographic and after, I will share 5 things I do to keep my keyboard clean.
Click to Enlarge Image
5 Things I Do To Keep My Keyboard Clean
1. I keep antibacterial wipes formulated for electronics handy (this is great for paranormal investigations and events too- I just wipe equipment down before packing them up and I'm good to go)
2. I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer close by- I can use it before I sit down to work and also after I've been working and I'm going to do something for the kids or cook.
3. I keep a keyboard cover on my laptop- I can easily take it off, clean it, let it dry, and put it back.
4. I use a kidlid. It keeps my kids from getting their germs all over my laptop while they are watching a movie- because kids equal germs. haha
5. If someone in my house is sick, I am constantly using wipes and lysol on my computer.