This time of year, I do a lot of baking and a lot of trying new recipes. Honestly- living in the south, I tend to not be in the kitchen a lot during the summer. When it starts to cool off and Thanksgiving is nearing, the oven and stove get cranked up, and my kitchen gets a lot of use. We cook comfort food, desserts, try new things, and I make my husband's favorite appetizers. I keep Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls on hand at all times, but especially in the fall- they are a great addition to the household staples, and can be used in so many different ways.
1. My husband's favorite reason is that I make his favorite appetizers this time of year. I swap sausage balls and Bacon Bombers each weekend, so he has some manly snacks for game playing and football watching. Bacon Bombers are super easy.
- Cube Mozzarella into 1/4 inch squares
- Cut Pillsbury Crescent Rolls in half
- Wrap cheese in Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Wrap in Bacon
- Fry until the bacon is crispy
2. They go with everything. Keep Pillsbury Crescent Rolls in the fridge at all times and you always have a quick bread to go with soups and great southern cooking.
3. They are an awesome pie crust. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls can be layered in pans for a quick pie or cobbler crust. You can even use them for pot pies. They are truly versatile.
4. Make fun dinners for the kids- surprise the kids with pigs in a blanket, mummy dogs, pizza rolls, and more just by using Pillsbury Crescent rolls and your kids' favorite foods.
5. New recipes. At least half of the recipes I come across, and want to try, have Pillsbury Crescent Rolls in them. By keeping them on hand, you can try these new recipes whenever the mood strikes.
Why not incorporate some of these fun Pillsbury Crescent Roll recipes into your thanksgiving dinner- the main course, specials for the kids, appetizers, or desserts- they cover it all.
Want to celebrate #ThanksgivingWithPillsbury? Publix will help make your Thanksgiving even more special with Pillsbury.
Sale 11/12 – 11/18: Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits – 3 for $5
Sale 11/19 -11/25: Pillsbury Original Crescents – 3 for $5
Sales 11/1 – 11/30: Save $1 when you buy any 3 Pillsbury® Refrigerated Baked Goods Products
Want to win $10 to give your family a jump start on #ThanksgivingWithPillsbury? Head on over to the Holidays by Pillsbury website and let me know which recipe you would like to try.
A winner will be chosen November 20, 2015. Winner will receive funds by PayPal.