Disclaimer: I received a sample to review. All opinions are my own.
I was sent a disposable dry mitt, from The Fischer Group, to try out. At first, I wasn't quite sure how I would use it, but it didn't take me long to come up with several uses. In fact because of the quality of the construction and all the uses I found, I will be ordering more. Although it is disposable, it is tough!
1. Applying sunless tan products- I mean, we really do not want orange palms!
2. Applying Muscle Cream- I really do not like putting muscle cream on my husband because I don't like getting it all over my hands. (I fact, I've been buying spray). However, with the dry mitt, I can apply it to his back after work without getting it on my hands.
3. Applying creams you may be sensitive to- For example, I'm allergic to calamine lotion. However, at times I still have to put it on my children (especially since we pretty much live in the woods). I can apply using a dry mitt without having a reaction.
5. Cleaning Windows
6. Cleaning the dash of your car
7. Cleaning Electronics
8. Applying furniture polish
9. Cleaning litter boxes and aquariums
10. Applying Sunscreen