Disney Snacks At Home: Countdown to #DisneySide @ Home

I'm so excited to share the different Disney snacks I have stumbled across. I love that most of these are either really healthy snacks, or an alternative to their competitors. These are items that can be purchased online or at a local retailer (recipes are not found here).







Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party Bouquet

Edible Arrangements Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party bouquet

low calorie snacks
Foodles by Crunch Pak (Sponsor)


Juicy Juice has juice boxes with awesome characters on them. 


Good2Grow juices has adorable Disney Tops (I know Kodabug would love the Minnie one)


I would love to add to this list if anyone has suggestions. 

I love these snacks and it makes healthy snack time so much easier. 

5 comments :

  1. Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
    barbie games| barbiegames| barbie| shooting games| shootinggames| shooting| dora games| doragames| dora
    fighting games| fightinggames| fighting| kissing games| kissinggames| kissing| christmas games| christmasgames| christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.

    lennyfacetext.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: vex3game.com. What about you?

    ReplyDelete