10 Free Disney Apps: Countdown To #DisneySide @ Home

I've really been enjoying being able to share these wonderful Disney resources. My kids have been enjoying it as well. So, today, I'm sharing 10 free Disney Apps that my kids love. These are for Android, although some are available in the apple app store as well. There are more than what is on this list. See a more inclusive list here.

1. Disney Movies Anywhere. This has to be my favorite. I love that it allows us to connect all of our accounts and have access to our movies anywhere- even those with the digital codes. Plus, when you join (for free), you get a free movie. We got Wreck-It Ralph

Cover art

2. Watch Disney Junior. With two little ones in the house that love Mickey Mouse Club House, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Sofia the First, this app is a win in our house. 

Cover art

3. Vinylmation. With creative little ones, who can resist this adorable app? 

Cover art







3 comments :

  1. This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
    happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels hacked| happy wheels demo| happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels hacked| happy wheels demo
    tetris| tetris games| tetris unblocked| unblocked tetris| monster high games| monsterhighgames| monster high| monsterhigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the job post. For more of such kind of jobs, you can refer to the link below.
    Friv 10 |
    friv game | friv 100 |
    agar.io

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
    Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
    friv 3
    friv 4
    kizi2
    zoxy games

    ReplyDelete