I also pulled a muscle in my side a few weeks ago and it took me about a week to get back to normal, so that really put a kink in my plans.
With all this craziness around, it has taken all I have to remember to eat healthy and keep my brain working. I haven't done very well with keeping up with the challenges.
I am spending this week reflecting on my injury, as well as the progress I have made. I will also be assessing the challenges not yet completed. I may change these up a little.
I encourage you to use this week to reflect on your progress and the journey ahead of you.
- Take a true assessment of eating, drinking, and fitness habits.
- Find a low calorie/ healthy breakfast.
- Decide on a workout routine.
- Start workout and find the best time to workout.
- Update my workout playlist.
- Find low calorie snacks
- List the activities I am working towards
- Find a workout for busy days
- Assess progress and future challenges